Friday, October 21, 2011

I need to find a community college with dorming in California

I need to find a community college with dorming in California.?
I am very interested in Marine Biology and would like to start off at a community college in California. I live in New York and would have to dorm. I am having such a hard time getting help.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I don't think community colleges offer dorm rooms, however most community colleges will have posting boards that have other students looking for room mates. You can also try craigslist.
Answer 2 :
Lots of people don't know but there are actually community colleges with dorms and they're becoming more popular. In California there is: Feather River College in Quincy,CA Lassen College in Susanville,CA Reedley College in Reedley,CA Shasta College in Redding,CA Sierra College in Rocklin,CA and College of the Redwoods in Eureka,CA. There are more but thats all I can think of. Good Luck
Answer 3 :
Most community college don't offer dorms, only a handful do. However, a lot of colleges have special partnerships with local apartment peope and housing agencies that can offer special deals to students. Or you could consider renting an appartment and just finding a roommate.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment