Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What is the best college in California for me

What is the best college in California for me?
I live in the bay area and cant decide on what college I want to go to. Im a senior and have a 4.16 GPA. I want to go to either a UC or CSU in California. I love being in nature and beaches. I want to go into enviormental studies. And I want to live on campus or a little studio appartment near by. And are there any colleges that offer camping for students? Any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated :)
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Your GPA seems low for a weighted GPA. I would look into UC - Irvine, Santa Barbra, Davis.
Answer 2 :
Santa Barbara is right on the beach and you would enjoy it. By the way, do not major in environmental studies. It is good to major in something that will help our environmental problems but anything that ends in the word studies will just tell you what the problems are and not how to solve them. Try an environmental science type of major.




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment