Friday, October 14, 2011

What's the best Community College in California

What's the best Community College in California?
Im going to do my basics at a community college and then transfer over to a university later on. My GPA isnt very good and Id need to save up a bit more money to add to my college fund anyways. So what I was wondering is what is the best community college in california in terms of successful transfer rate, fees, and education of course?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Santa Monica College. Santa Monica College is the #1 transfer to USC and UCLA Tuition: Each credit = $36 (out of state is $217 a credit but after a year you can pay regular tuition) I'm going there next semester :) Good Luck






Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment