Monday, November 21, 2011

What state is better for going out-of-state to college? California or Florida

What state is better for going out-of-state to college? California or Florida?
I live in the midwest and have always wanted to go to a university by a beach. I can spend around $25,000 max. Please list any of the universities that you think might fit my criteria. I live in a decent sized city so I would rather not go to a university in the country .Thanks
Other - United States - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You can come to UCF in Orlando, Florida. If you can get in it's only about 45 minutes from a beach... It's a good school, and it has some apartments near by if you don't plan on sleeping at the college. California is a lott better, but that just depends on what you're into. If you're into the warm weather, and the wonderful humidity during the summer than have you'll have a blast. The colder, more mountin ranges by the beach are california. You can go to Irvine... in california.
Answer 2 :
I live in CA and hands down FLORIDA is cheaper. I know lots of people who have moved from CA to FL and say that it is cleaner, cheaper, and nicer beaches. I don't know anything about the schools. You can easily check them out online. Type in state of florida universities. State colleges are cheaper than universities also. There will be an out of state fee but still it is cheaper than CA. Also, there are other states that have beaches tied to their borders.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment