Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is a good college in California for a Creative Writing major

What is a good college in California for a Creative Writing major?
I am a senior (class of '09). I plan to go to a junior college for my general ed, then transfer to a university of some kind, but I'm not sure which to pick. Any suggestions for in and around California? I'd prefer one at which I could also minor in Film/Film Production, or Screenwriting. My GPA is a 3.5, I recently took the SATs but haven't gotten the results yet...
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
USC
Answer 2 :
There aren't that many colleges in CA that offer a creative writing major. The best ones are Pitzer, U San Francisco, and USC (could minor in film/film production/screenwriting/something similar),





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment