Sunday, June 7, 2009

How much will it cost me to go to college in California

How much will it cost me to go to college in California?
I live in Bismarck ND and am interested in attending college in California. I am a junior in high school this year, and I know out of state tuition is very expensive, but I scored a 35 on the ACT, have a solid GPA (3.7) , and am very involved in my school and the community. What kind of scholarship money will schools like Stanford, USC, and UCLA give me? Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You need to fill out a FAFSA and contact the school of your choice and talk to a financial aid advisor. Just google FAFSA. It'a a federal financial aid form.
Answer 2 :
The only person who knows what scholarships you will be offered are those reviewing your application for admission. I suggest that you visit the websites for said schools and look at their financial aid section. As for your general question of how much tuition fees are, well that depends on the school and again, the costs are available on the websites.






Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment