Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can I attend a California Community College with pending I-485

Can I attend a California Community College with pending I-485?
Can I attend a california community college with a pending I-485 and have lived here for at least 4 years (proof via high school transcript). Can I get in-state tuition also? If possible, can you post the link where it says I am eligible. Thank you very much.
Immigration - 5 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
No of course not.
Answer 2 :
Pasted below is a link as requested, I have looked at your question http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/international-students/1077655-i485-pending.html Good Luck College name is confidential
Answer 3 :
Yes, it appears so. The link is here: http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/16/california-oks-in-state-tuition-for-illegal-immigrants/
Answer 4 :
Yes, you can, as a foreign student.
Answer 5 :
not here in here in los angeles cali





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment