Monday, March 7, 2011

what is the best college of veterinary medicine in California

what is the best college of veterinary medicine in California?
I am Brazilian and I want to go to college in California. Can someone help me? thanks for all the answers =*
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
It is usually considered to be the University of California Davis School of Veterinary Medicince at the Davis Campus of the university. Admission is extremely competitive.
Answer 2 :
Well, there are only 2. There's UC Davis which most consider the best. However, they only accept about 5 or so non-California residents each year. They get over 500 applicants for those 5 spots so I'd look elsewhere if I were you. California also has Western University which is a private school and much more expensive but has no residency requirements.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment