Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am I guaranteed to get into a community college in California if I live in Washington

Am I guaranteed to get into a community college in California if I live in Washington? ?
I live In WA state, but if I apply for a community college in California (and I can afford it), am I guaranteed admission? I have a 3.6 GPA and took some honors and AP classes, idk if that matters.
Higher Education (University +) - 6 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Depends where your home of record is brianiac.
Answer 2 :
yes. they will take you, as long as you can pay for it
Answer 3 :
Washington, California? Being in state is more relavent than good grades at Jr. college
Answer 4 :
I don't think you're guaranteed to get into any college ever really, but with a 3.6 GPA and AP classes I'm sure you'll gain admission. They'll probably have you do placement tests for english, math etc. so be sure to do it ASAP. The longer you wait to go to college, the harder the placement tests become as your memory fades.
Answer 5 :
I am from Kent,Wa i go to school in northern California, you just have to pay out of state tuition and its a community college they pretty much except everyone
Answer 6 :
community college is junior college. all you have to do to get into a community college in california is to have your high school diploma or be 18 years of age. that's it. you don't need anything else. just pay your classes and you're in school





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment