Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can a California Community College student take a single class at a CSU or UC prior to admission

Can a California Community College student take a single class at a CSU or UC prior to admission?
I have heard that California community college students can take a class or two at a CSU or UC before being admitted. Is this true and does anyone have any information about it? My problem is I cannot find a calculus class that fits my schedule and I don't mind paying extra if I can take it SJSU. I could call admissions, but just wanted to check if anyone has heard about this program.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Yes you can, or at least you were able to in the past. I signed up for 3 before I was officially enrolled in my major. Absolutely contact the school right away. You might find that you can take a couple which would be cooler than going to a CC. If that doesn't work, enroll in a different CC. There are so many in the bay area. There's SJCC, Evergreen, DeAnza, Foothill, Ohlone, and a bunch more. One of them is bound to offer a class that fits your schedule better. Or go to multiple schools. My friend did that.





Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment