Monday, June 14, 2010

Which college has the best English department in southern california

Which college has the best English department in southern california?
There are so many colleges in California, I'm not sure which is the one with a really good engilsh department.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I started at Cal Poly Pomona, and personally, I hated it... I found the professors, students & campus to be rather impersonal... I transfered to CSUSB & LOVED it!!!! I just graduated from the English Department last month... you get a choice of concentrating in lit, comp or linguistics, I was a Lingui & really enjoyed me time there... message me with any other q's, good luck choosing a school!




Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment