Saturday, February 14, 2009

Which California college is better for majoring in zoology

Which California college is better for majoring in zoology?
I'm attending community college in the fall, but I figured its probably better to know which university I want to transfer to ASAP. I've pretty much narrowed it down to CSU Long Beach, or Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Any other suggestions and reasons would be fine though. I just want to make sure that I'll go to one that has a good (if not top of the line) zoology program. It would be especially helpful if you yourself are currently majoring in zoology in a California college, or go to one of the above colleges.
Zoology - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I earned my zoology degree at Cal Poly, Pomona (sister school to SLO) and really liked the classes offered under this major. I assume both schools probably have similar course requirements. Sorry, cannot compare to Long Beach, am not familiar with their classes, etc. I actually did not even know they offered a zoology major even though I live in So. California...not sure if that says something about their program or not.






Read more discussions :

No comments:

Post a Comment